Selasa, 24 Mei 2011

Describing People

My Sister
My name is Defrian Anhas, everyone calls me Idef. I have big family.I have 2 brothers and 4 sisters. My 2 brothers are Oktavian Anhas and Ilham Agustian Anhas.my 4 sisters are Mutiara Nuary Anhas, Rizqa Putri Anhas, Annisa Fajria Anhas and Debbi Rahmadani Anhas. From all of my family members that one I really love is my second sister.
Her name is Rizqa Putri Anhas. At home everyone calls her Putri or Dedek, but in her school her friends call her Rizqa. She is beautiful. Her face look likes my mother and skin look likes my father. She has pointed nose, black long straight hair, and brown skin. She was born in Padang on 19 September 1997, so she is almost 14 years old.

She graduated from SD Tanah Air, Ulak Karang. Since she was in elementary school she always made me and my family proud of her. She always got good marks. From the first grade until the sixth grade, she was always in top 10. Until now she never makes us disappointed.
Now she studies in SMP 1 Padang in first grade. Last semester she got first rank in her class. In the mid semester of second semester she got first rank, too. That really made me proud of her. Another thing that makes me proud of he is her ambition, when she grows up she wants to be a doctor.
There are only two things that I do not like from her are she has bad tempered and she is egoist. I think as her brother I have to give her sample. Not only give sample, but I have to be the sample. I mean I am bad tempered and egoist too. I have to start control my emotion and not being egoist anymore, before I ask her to change.

4 komentar:

  1. def,

    so far your essay is good enough,,
    but keep pay attention about grammar, diction and punctuation mark,,,

    that's from me!!

    keep writing!!
    :)

    BalasHapus
  2. so your family is call with "Anhas" family..
    hmm that's good, but your essay is too short.

    BalasHapus
  3. its a good essay def..
    but I cannot find the conclusion.
    where is the conclusion def?

    BalasHapus